Share
Get widget

Friday, March 2, 2012

Video Reviews Canon EOS 5D Mark III



Here is video review of  Canon EOS 5D Mark III, dpreview they made a short video but still cool.
After using 600D for a while, I know that I have a true love with photography. I am looking for
full frame camera, this 5D mark III seems to be me ideal according to the specs as sen on below
I will say that it more than enough for me. I don't make money from it, just love to shoot.
The only reason that I don't have it in hands right now is mu tiny budget. Enjoy the video.


Canon EOS 5D Mark III key specifications

22MP full frame CMOS sensor
ISO 100-25600 standard, 50-102,800 expanded
6 fps continuous shooting
Shutter rated to 150,000 frames
1080p30 video recording, stereo sound via external mic
61 point AF system
63 zone iFCL metering system
100% viewfinder coverage
1040k dot 3:2 LCD
Dual card slots for CF and SD



No comments:

Post a Comment