Share
Get widget

Monday, February 13, 2012

The Golden Clock Tower of Chiang Rai, Thailand


The province where I am living has a famous landmark as the golden clock tower which you can see
here in the post. This is the first time shooting this significant clock tower, I try as many perspective as I can.
All photos in this album shot on Canon 600D with Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5 and a cheap tripod. My camera setting for this night was f22 and 8 secs shutter speed with 100 ISO, because I don't want my photos
go too brightly. I want to keep it gloomy, so the golden color of the clock tower will be perfect to me.

For those of you who plan to visit here--Chiang Rai, Thailand and want to know where the clock tower located. I would tell you that it is very easy to find. It located in the central of Chiang Rai City, near the night
bazaar--within 10 minutes walking. You better come here on December-January,
the high season of the north of Thailand.






Well, now you will see my face. I put some of my photo with the clock tower and a mysterious girl.
If you have any comments or criticisms please feel free to give it to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment