Share
Get widget

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Portrait: play with street light

Protrait shooting from Canon 600D with kit lens 18-55 mm 1


About a week ago, I have my first camera, Canon 600D with kit lens 18-55 mm. 
I feel in love with photography and I try to learn as much as I can from my gears.
Same as today that I learn from imagination and it gave me the nice result.
I wish to share you a portrait set that I Inadvertently shot, I found the location
while walking on a street. The yellow light placed beside the street just made me
stop walking and trying to shoot the portrait with nice light. Lets see how I shoot.

Gear: Canon 600D, 18-55 lens, build in flash, a small plastic envelop in opaque color 
First, set the camera to portrait shooting mode the build in flash will pop up. 
Then, use a small plastic envelop to cover the build in flash, it made the soft flash light.
The shadows on photos I made by use my left hand closes to the flash and let the flash light
get through my fingers. The result is nice to me, just know that I have more fun with
my little gear today. I'm just a very beginner let's me know what you think, feel free to comment
and criticize.

Protrait shooting from Canon 600D with kit lens 18-55 mm 2

Protrait shooting from Canon 600D with kit lens 18-55 mm 3

Protrait shooting from Canon 600D with kit lens 18-55 mm 4

Protrait shooting from Canon 600D with kit lens 18-55 mm 6

Protrait shooting from Canon 600D with kit lens 18-55 mm 5

Protrait shooting from Canon 600D with kit lens 18-55 mm 7

Protrait shooting from Canon 600D with kit lens 18-55 mm 8

Protrait shooting from Canon 600D with kit lens 18-55 mm 9

No comments:

Post a Comment